Dietitian approved chocolate for breakfast? Yes please! This smoothie bowl is delicious, healthy, easy to make, and so satisfying. Below is the recipe and a quick video with some helpful smoothie making tips. Enjoy!
Peanut Cacao Blueberry Oat Smoothie Bowl
– 3/4 Cup (packed) Spinach or Kale (fresh or frozen)
– 1/4 Cup Frozen Blueberries
– 2/3 Frozen Banana
– 1 Cup Unsweetened Non-Dairy Milk (adjust to your desired thickness)
– 1.5 Tbsp Cacao Powder
– 1.5 Tbsp Powdered Peanut Butter
– 2/3 Cup Rolled Oats (I mix in after blending, but they are good blended in if you prefer)
– 1Tbsp Cacao Nibs
Blend all ingredients except oats and cacao nibs until smooth. Add more milk if needed to reach your desired consistency. Stir in oats and top with cacao nibs.